Pages

August 18, 2010

2010 Touring

MORE DATES JUST ANNOUNCED!
hoping to see everyone soon...
Click Here for Tickets & Info


I'm a little over excited to get out onto the open road, guitar in one hand, steering wheel in the other along with some band mates and explore America. I've estimated that i will have visited almost 40 states by the time i've finished the tour, including driving through and ones i've already visited... I feel very lucky... I can't wait!

Then... dun dun durghhh.... We're back with a new set of rocking songs in the Queens backyard... that is the United Kingdom *throws hand out in front and dips head to complete a 19th century bow* It's always mayhem... be there or be square ;)

www.tickets.joebrooks.com for tickets and details!


13 comments:

SophieW__ said...

you not coming to exeter makes me sad :(

Nicole said...

Hey Joe, you're such an inspiration :D

N said...

have fun at tour, honey!!

Anonymous said...

I am TOTALLY thrilled that you are coming to Texas !!!!
Hope to see you soon :)
God bless,
Emmy

Unknown said...

I'm not able to come to any of the locations..... I'm all the way in western Canada. :(
But I've been following you since January, and I couldn't be more happier that you're becoming successful and going places. You're so talented and humble.
Have fun on tour :)

Anonymous said...

COME TO JAKARTA, Joe!

Anonymous said...

can you please please please come to southampton!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I knew about you back when u were just starting! I'm so glad u r finally breaking out and getting the publicity and attention u deserve! I can't wait to be at one of ur shows (I'm going!!!!) I also can't wait for the genius that "Constellaton Me" is sure to be!!! Sep. 7 can't come fast enough!!!

Anonymous said...

You keep forgetting Minneapolis, even though you're coming here on the 7th!

Anonymous said...

Come to Cincinnati, OH please!!!!! I know a lot of people here that love you.

Anonymous said...

I love you so much I can't even

Emily said...

You need to come to PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA;) By the way, your show in Vienna was absolutely fantabulous <3 I drove 4 hours to see you there... And it was more than worth it:)

Anonymous said...

come to singapore pls!! eerybody loves u here!! ;D